- Quick start guide (coming soon)
- Getting started guide (coming soon)
- Getting a license for the Xilinx Tri-mode Ethernet MAC
- Using the 1.8V version with the ZedBoard
- RGMII Interface Timing Considerations
- Using the Ethernet FMC without a processor
- List of compatible FPGA boards
- Marvell 88E1510 Gigabit Ethernet PHY (product brief, see note below)
- Pulse Electronics Quad RJ45 with magnetics
- Samtec low-pin-count FMC connector
Note: The full datasheet of the 88E1510 can only be obtained by signing an NDA with Marvell. If you require the datasheet, please contact Marvell or your Marvell distributor (likely to be Avnet) and have them setup an NDA for your company.
If the constraints for your FPGA board are not here, contact us and we will happily generate them for you!